It's been a while since I have updated everyone on my progress of the walk 1000 miles challenge. I'm now up to 720 miles, which means only 280 to go. To help you visualize 720 miles, here are some crazy comparisons.
720 miles is:
- 1/5 length of the Great wall of china (if you are only including the wall, 1/10 of the total length)
- 2 1/2 times as long as the Grand Canyon
- 11 times as long as the English Channel
- 200 times the height of Kilimanjaro
- 1/2 the length of the Colorado river
- 117 miles longer than Lands End to John O Groats by crow.
- 10,000,000,000 times the width of human hair
I'm nearly at my goal, and I couldn't be more over the moon! I am feeling happier and more confident as a person, and have used my love for the outdoors and walking to meet new people and to experience some fantastic adventures. I can't wait to see what the other 280 miles has in store for me.
Let me know how you are getting on with your Walk 1000 Miles challenge, or even just drop me suggestions on where to explore next.
Until next time
Jade- Your Introvert Adventurer.
Don't forget to subscribe by email using the little box --->